The 5 Biggest Mistakes Business Owners Make With Their Computer Network That Cost Them Time, Money and Aggravation Want to avoid the most common and expensive computer problems most business owners experience? Then read on! We’ve compiled a list of 5 things you should be doing to save yourself a lot of time and money, [...]
Archive | Network Support RSS feed for this section
Use the DNS servers at OpenDNS for both your personal and business computers. It will dramatically decrease the chances that your computer will visit a “bad site.” This means less chance of identity theft or drive-by browser infections.
- Xerox Printer August 17, 2009
- Updated – Abott and Costello September 17, 2009
- What Is Business Blogging and Why Should I Care??? September 19, 2009
- How to lower my carbon footprint – move all the servers to Iceland. October 25, 2009
- Phishing attacks rampant on Facebook, Twitter, gmail, others October 29, 2009