InfoWorld has a good article, “Social media disaster recovery: A first responder’s guide” about what to do when there’s been a big mistake made in social media. The article is focused on business use of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc., but the advice is good from a personal standpoint, as well. The article [...]
Archive | Social Marketing RSS feed for this section
A business blog is a business communication medium that presents pictures, videos, links to other websites, and eMail accounts in a conversational approach.
- Xerox Printer August 17, 2009
- Updated – Abott and Costello September 17, 2009
- What Is Business Blogging and Why Should I Care??? September 19, 2009
- How to lower my carbon footprint – move all the servers to Iceland. October 25, 2009
- Phishing attacks rampant on Facebook, Twitter, gmail, others October 29, 2009