- Find out what’s true, what’s not at http://www.snopes.com/ where the tagline is “Rumor has it…” Warren uses this site a lot when he gets emails that make statements that trigger his “could that really be true?” response. It’s also a fun read.
- Real or Fake? http://urbanlegends.about.com/ is another site that seems like they get most of it right. Take the quiz: you may have seen any or all of these pictures in your inbox. Are they real or fake? http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_image_quiz.htm
- Truth or Fiction is another site to help keep your bubble level.
- Xerox Printer August 17, 2009
- How to lower my carbon footprint – move all the servers to Iceland. October 25, 2009
- Phishing attacks rampant on Facebook, Twitter, gmail, others October 29, 2009
- Feds crack multi-million scareware ring June 25, 2011
- What to do when you’ve made a mistake in social media. November 8, 2011
- We’ve been right all along – multi-word passwords are best! August 15, 2017
- Check to see if your identity information has been lost in data breaches. Have you been pwned? May 16, 2017
- After Receiving 65,000 Complaints, Microsoft Files Suit Against Tech Support Scammers December 21, 2014
- What is a browser? March 6, 2014
- Don’t get CryptoLocker virus November 26, 2013